The Best HCG Drops: Shed Those Pounds Faster
Right off the bat, the products on this list do not contain HCG. That’s not to say that they don’t work. Instead of introducing synthetic HCG into your body, the items on this list enhance the natural synthesis of hormones responsible for fat oxidation and weight loss, by extension.
Per their reviews and success stories, these products help you lose weight fast. Keep in mind that it’s not the HCG drops that make you shed off those pounds. It’s the low-calorie diet that triggers weight loss. These products help you sustain the diet by suppressing your hunger and favoring fat loss over lean muscle loss.
The FDA has rightly pointed out that the ultra-low-calorie intake associated with the HCG diet can be dangerous. You need a time-tested product to ensure your energy levels don’t suffer.
Our Top Picks for the Best Diet Drops
The ultra-low-calorie intake is the power behind the quick weight loss associated with the HCG diet . The danger here is that such sudden weight loss results in decreased muscle mass . Studies have also shown that low-calorie intake may result in a lowered metabolism. The body thinks it’s starving, so it reduces the number of calories burns .
This is where the HCG drops come into play. Some studies have found that hormones may be tweaked to direct your body to burn more fat. In the end, your body burns fat while preserving your muscles . This effect is essential for two main reasons:
- Fat oxidation increases your energy levels, suppressing your hunger.
- You burn fat twice as fast as you would if you were on a low-calorie diet without HCG drops.
That said, not every product will do; let’s take a peek at the top drops that actually work.
1. Complex Diet Drops
2. Official HCG Diet Drops
3. HCG Warrior
What Are HCG Drops?
HCG drops are natural extracts that mimic HCG functions in relation to increased satiety and reduced appetite in pregnant women.
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, HCG, is a hormone that occurs naturally in the first trimester. It can also be found in patients with placental, ovarian, and testicular cancer, though.
During pregnancy, HCG helps generate estrogen and progesterone hormones, which aid in the baby’s development.
More interestingly, HCG keeps pregnant women feeling fuller when they eat less. This is important because the baby already occupies a large portion of their abdominal cavity; they can’t afford to eat too much .
HCG drops influence the hormonal environment with favor on metabolic friendly hormones; to enhance fat oxidation and preserve lean muscle. They do not contain any HCG, nor did they influence the production of HCG in your body. This is important because HCG for weight loss is banned by the FDA .
How to Use HCG Drops
The recommended way to consume the supplements is by placing them under your tongue for a couple of seconds, to allow absorption, before swallowing it. Take a peek at how you should dispense the top products on our list.
Complex Diet Drops
- Put ten droplets under your tongue, thrice a day. Alternatively, use 15 droplets twice a day.
- Allow a 60-second absorption phase before swallowing it.
- Don’t ingest a thing 30 minutes before (and after) using the natural diet.
- Consistent use yields optimal results.
Official HCG Diet Drops
- Place 10 droplets beneath your tongue, three times per day.
- Allow for these to sit for 30 seconds before swallowing.
- Don’t consume anything 15 seconds before (and after) taking the HCG drops.
- Use10 to 15 HCG drops thrice every day.
- Rest these under your tongue for up to two minutes.
- Take potassium and Vitamin B12 pills alongside this product.
What Are the Best HCG Drops for Weight Loss?
The best HCG drops are those that contain natural ingredients with no HCG. Any product that markets pure HCG for weight loss, or any traces of it in its products, commits a crime per FDA regulation.
Since the HCG diet is very calorie-restrictive, make sure you take it under supervision. You want a product from a reputable manufacturer with a proven track record.
The HCG diet’s efficacy is reliant on the HCG drop’s efficacy at fending off hunger, allowing you to stick to their low-calorie diet. Without the proper supplementation, your body will go into starvation mode and burn less fat .
Where to Get HCG Drops
With many HCG solutions available online, you could easily buy a counterfeit. Most reputable manufacturers sell their diet drops on their respective websites. Revisiting our top three products above, each of the HCG drops is available on the corresponding manufacturer’s website.
Note, HCG drops from unknown sources (or manufacturers) could cause unexpected side effects. The products are often unregulated, and most of the constituents, whether useful or harmful, aren’t listed on the package.
In such cases, it’s tricky to determine the products’ credibility without relying on user reviews, some of which may be unverified.
Can You Buy HCG Drops over the Counter?
HCG drops, the nonhormonal variants discussed in this article, are available over-the-counter. Products with HCG are, however, illegal; regarding weight loss programs.
Ensure that each product you buy comes from a reputable manufacturer. Going into an HCG diet with a poorly constituted product could be very dangerous.
Lose Weight like a Pro
Weight loss doesn’t have to be a pain. HCG drops, unlike injections or pellets, could help you shed pounds in a shorter period, especially if you’re struggling to lose weight the traditional way.
These diet drops promise to improve metabolism, help burn fats, and reduce food cravings without compromising your energy points.
Note that you should take these HCG drops consistently – and consume no more than 500 calories per day – for a successful weight loss program.
As always, whenever in doubt about weight loss products, consult a certified professional.
- Bosch, B, et al. “Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin and Weight Loss. A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial.” South African Medical Journal = Suid-Afrikaanse Tydskrif Vir Geneeskunde, U.S. National Library of Medicine, 17 Feb. 1990, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2405506.
- Stein, M R, et al. “Ineffectiveness of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin in Weight Reduction: a Double-Blind Study.” The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, U.S. National Library of Medicine, Sept. 1976, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/786001.
- Greenway, F L, and G A Bray. “Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in the Treatment of Obesity: a Critical Assessment of the Simeons Method.” The Western Journal of Medicine, U.S. National Library of Medicine, Dec. 1977, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/595585.
- Shetty, K R, and R K Kalkhoff. “Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) Treatment of Obesity.” Archives of Internal Medicine, U.S. National Library of Medicine, Feb. 1977, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/836112.
- Chaston, T B, et al. “Changes in Fat-Free Mass during Significant Weight Loss: a Systematic Review.” International Journal of Obesity (2005), U.S. National Library of Medicine, May 2007, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17075583/.
- Johannsen, Darcy L, et al. “Metabolic Slowing with Massive Weight Loss despite Preservation of Fat-Free Mass.” The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, Endocrine Society, July 2012, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22535969.
- Corporation, Emma. “Muscle-Sparing Effect Of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) During a Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) – Full Text View.” Full Text View – ClinicalTrials.gov, 28 Apr. 2015, clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02427529.
- Faas, Marijke M, et al. “A Brief Review on How Pregnancy and Sex Hormones Interfere with Taste and Food Intake.” Chemosensory Perception, Springer-Verlag, Mar. 2010, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2844535/.