Keeping your testosterone levels high with age can be tricky, and low levels can lead to lagging energy and erectile dysfunction. The new Nugenix Total T formula from Adaptive Health LLC wants to change this for aging men around the world.
Nugenix Total T offers a formulation of natural ingredients that claim to increase your testosterone levels in a healthy way with few side effects. In this Nugenix Total T review, we’ll learn about its origins, ingredients, benefits, and side effects.
Nugenix Total T First Look:
What We like
- Total T uses only natural ingredients in its supplements
- Ingredients include Vitamin B6, B12, Zinc, L-Citrulline malate, ElevATP, Fenugreek extract, Boron and Eurycoma Longifolia Extract
- All 8 ingredients have energy and testosterone boosting abilities
- It has few and mild side effects (if any)
- Users can take it with or without meals
- Boosts growth of muscle mass and sexual vitality
- Receives immense social proof on Amazon and other websites
- Gives you a 30-day money-back guarantee if you’re unsatisfied
What We Don’t Like
- Inefficient and inaccessible customer care service on order cancellation
- Users must manually cancel their free trials on expiry to avoid incurring charges
- Some users reported little to no progress with use
Best Alternative: Testogen
Testogen is a dietary supplement that can help men increase their testosterone levels efficiently. The formula in Testogen includes ingredients to stop low T, which only gets worse with age and stressors of life as an adult man. Men 30-50 are the main target audience for this product because they may have less time left before it becomes too difficult or impossible to reestablish normal testosterone production due to aging, lack of sleep, illness etc…
Nugenix Total T is a safe supplement that can help boost your testosterone, improve your health and revive your sex life. It combines eight natural ingredients to give you outstanding results, especially when building lean muscle.
Testogen is similarly potent, but significantly cheaper. More on how they compare in the article.
Consult your doctor before taking any supplement, especially if you’re on medication or have a medical condition.
What Is Nugenix Total T?
Nugenix Total T is a natural testosterone-boosting supplement. With its proprietary formula, you can boost both free and total testosterone in your body.
Total T will also help to increase lean mass and maximize your strength and muscle gains, even as you work out in the gym. Besides that, it can boost your sexual performance, giving you a better sex life.
This formulation is a comprehensive testosterone support supplement with a proprietary blend of 8 ingredients that deliver outstanding results, especially where other supplements fall short.
Who Makes Nugenix Total T?
Nugenix Total T is manufactured by Adaptive Health LLC . They’re also responsible for the overall Nugenix brand, as well as a portfolio of others including Dr. Sinatra and Instaflex. Adaptive Health LLC delivers scientifically formulated nutritional and health products to its customers for different health purposes.
Under their Nugenix brand, they focus on men’s health by developing this testosterone boosting formula and others like HGH boosters, multivitamins and similar supplements. Check out these articles for more on HGH for men and HGH side effects
Nugenix Total T Reviews: What Do Customers Say?
Positive Nugenix Review
This supplement enjoys a high approval rating, receiving plenty of positive reviews on websites like Amazon, Best Buy, and GNC. Out of just under 9500 customer reviews on Amazon, 87% of buyers gave Nugenix Total T three stars or higher.
On the GNC website, this product has a 3.7-star rating. 74% of Nugenix buyers on GNC gave a positive response to using it.
It has also received plenty of favorable reviews, especially from male users aged 40 and above. A common positive effect of Total T, according to them, is increased sexual function.
Reviewers were more than satisfied that Total T came as advertised and consistent use of this supplement gave them the results they hoped for.
Furthermore, many male users on Amazon and GNC reported an increase in muscle mass and strength when using Total T. One particularly elated reviewer wrote about how Nugenix Total T helped his lifting program, and how its recovery enhancers made his rest periods much easier.
Not all reviews were positive, however.
Negative Nugenix Review
A significant number of buyers expressed sore dissatisfaction with Nugenix’s service delivery . Many users complained of inefficient and inaccessible customer service. Another major complaint frustrated users had was unauthorized charges on their cards even after the expiry of their trial periods.
Many of them could not cancel their supplement subscriptions and had to call their banks to cancel the charges. Other users felt no difference in performance after using the supplement, but most of them hadn’t used it for long enough.
Nugenix Total T Ingredients
Nugenix uses 8 key ingredients to make their supplements as useful as possible to their customers. Let’s look at them:
Total T supplement comes with Pyridoxine Hydrochloride or Vitamin B6. Vitamin B is an essential nutrient that your body needs for many functions. While your body cannot produce it, you’ll get a sufficient amount of it in this supplement.
Here are some benefits of Vitamin B6 to your body :
- Helps in creating neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin that regulate your emotions and reduce high-stress levels. This helps you stay emotionally balanced for longer.
- Reduces high levels of the homocysteine amino acid in the blood. Effectively, this reduces your risk of depression and other mental health problems.
- Increases your production of red blood cells, which might prevent and/or treat anemia.
- Opens up clogged blood vessels in your cardiovascular system, lowering your risk of stroke and heart disease, as well as protects you from certain types of cancer.
- Prevents eye diseases, especially vision loss in older adults.
Pyridoxine acts as a testosterone booster in your body. It also helps to enhance your metabolism, which makes your body cells healthy and helps them produce more energy.
Total T also features B12, another essential nutrient for your body. B12, present in Nugenix as methylcobalamin, has the following benefits for your body :
- Aids in the production of red blood cells. This reduces your risk of anemia.
- Alongside Vitamin D, it improves your bone health and density, preventing conditions like osteoporosis.
- It reduces the risk of macular degeneration, therefore improving your vision and eyesight.
- By preventing the loss of nerve cells in your brain, Vitamin B12 reduces your risk of brain atrophy which may lead to memory loss and dementia.
- It supports the growth of healthy hair, skin, and nails.
Methylcobalamin also promotes sperm production and other testicular functions .
After iron, zinc is the second-most abundant mineral nutrient in your body, available in every cell . Here’s how beneficial zinc is to your body:
- Boosts your immune system by reducing oxidative stress and activating immune cells.
- Speeds up the healing of your wounds by synthesizing collagen and responding to inflammations.
- Reduces your risk of catching pneumonia, age-related macular degeneration, and infection.
Zinc is an essential testosterone booster, and its deficiency may lead to a significant drop in testosterone levels, especially in older men. This drop can have detrimental effects like hair loss, impotence, and hypogonadism .
Citrulline is an amino acid, first discovered in watermelons. Your body produces its own citrulline by breaking down the amino acid L-arginine into nitric oxide. Using Total T to safely boost your citrulline levels can have many beneficial effects on your health :
- Causes vasodilation which leads to better blood flow in your body
- Reduces your blood pressure, especially if you struggle with hypertension.
- As a malate compound, citrulline helps boost your performance by increasing your energy and t levels.
- Increases oxygen content in muscle tissue, leading to better results with weight training exercises.
Fenugreek extract comes from fenugreek seeds, and it contains a healthy nutritional profile including iron and magnesium. It has been around for thousands of years, finding extensive use in alternative medicine, as a spice and a thickening agent .
Here are some of its beneficial effects:
- Fenugreek is a testosterone booster in men.
- It also helps regulate blood sugar levels, making it useful to people with diabetes.
- It has anti-inflammation properties.
Fenugreek helps boost testosterone levels in your body, increasing sexual vitality and muscle mass.
ElevATP features a clinically researched proprietary blend of water extract from fossilized plants and ancient peat extract from apple peels.
Apple extract supplementation improves your strength, energy levels, and performance in sports and athletics with resistance training .
ElevATP’s peat extract trace minerals like magnesium help in the production of NAD+ and cellular energy, increasing your metabolism.
Eurycoma Longifolia Extract
Also known as Tongkat Ali, this nutrient is part of many traditional Asian medicines. It’s an effective remedy against bacterial infections, fevers, and erectile dysfunction .
In Total T, this extract has the following health benefits:
- Leads to increased libido by giving you a testosterone boost and increasing energy levels in the body.
- Has stress-relieving properties that help improve your mood and decrease anxiety.
- Helps boost athletic performance, which helps you increase your lean muscle mass, endurance, and energy levels.
Boron is one of several trace minerals available in food and water . It has a major function in food preservation and has several health benefits to users:
- Reduces inflammation among users.
- Increases your free testosterone levels, boosting your vitality and sexual performance.
- Helps metabolize total testosterone, increasing free testosterone levels that come with much-needed energy boosts.
- Helps maintain constant estrogen levels in your body, preventing osteoporosis.
While boron has shown great potential for boosting testosterone, placebo-controlled studies have shown no significant increase in testosterone levels if used in large quantities .
How To Use Nugenix Total T
According to the label on the bottle, take three capsules of Total T daily. You can take it with or without food and it’s an excellent addition to your pre-workout supplements.
We don’t advise taking a single dose of three capsules, however. If you take a three-pill dose at once, a fast metabolic rate may reduce how long this supplement stays in your system. Instead, space out the pills throughout your day to enjoy the positive effects the entire day, and possibly even through the night.
Don’t open the capsules and empty the powder into other foods and drinks. Nugenix does not recommend it. There is no conclusive proof that Total T boosters will work in those circumstances.
There’s one caveat.
Only take Nugenix Total T testosterone booster if you’re a male aged 18 and above. Consult your physician before taking Nugenix Total T, or any other supplement. Your doctor will help you decide appropriately on your situation, especially if you have any health conditions or are already on other medications.
Nugenix Total T Side Effects
Because Nugenix uses natural ingredients to make their supplements, you’re unlikely to experience any moderate or adverse side effects. While it boosts your free and total testosterone levels, it contains no testosterone itself.
Therefore, the Nugenix Total T testosterone supplement is safe to use on most occasions. Although a majority of Nugenix users don’t experience any severe side effects, there is no way of telling how it will affect you or your testosterone.
Before taking Nugenix Total T, make sure you’re not allergic to any of its key ingredients.
Make sure you take only the recommended dose and seek the advice of a medical professional before taking Nugenix Total T.
Here are some mild-to-moderate side effects you may experience while taking Nugenix Total T:
- Elevated heart rate
- Swollen ankles and feet
- Stomach upsets
- Enlarged prostate
- Blood clots in leg veins.
Nugenix follows the FDA’s safety guidelines, even though the FDA doesn’t regulate dietary supplements.
Nugenix Total T Pros and Cons
Here are some advantages and disadvantages of Nugenix Total T:
- Nugenix Total T helps boost testosterone levels in men.
- The supplement has many testosterone boosters that lead to better performance at work and the gym.
- Increases your sexual vitality and improves your sexual health.
- Helps improve your blood flow and increase your muscle mass.
- It stabilizes your cortisol levels and reduces your risk of stress and depression.
- Some users reported seeing no improvements from using Nugenix Total T.
- You may experience gas or a bloated stomach.
- Using it may lead to moderate insomnia.
Where To Buy Nugenix Total T
Nugenix Total T is available on Amazon, GNC, Nugenix.com, and Walmart.
Nugenix Total T Price:
On the Nugenix Website, a bottle costs $69.99. You can get it for less in other stores, however.
Total T is available in a 90-count pack of one starting at $61.20 on Amazon.
Also on Amazon, you can get a pack of two 30-day servings starting at $105.99. On GNC, Nugenix total T sells for $64.99 with free shipping. At Walmart, you’ll purchase a 90-count pack for $61.79.
Does Nugenix Have a Money-Back Guarantee?
Nugenix has a 30-day money-back guarantee on all auto-shipped products if you’re not satisfied. Even if you’ve used the entire bottle, you can return the empty bottle and get a refund of the purchase price, including processing and shipping costs.
To process a refund, call Nugenix at 1-855-714-3234, get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and postmark your return within 30 days of purchase.
Show the RMA on the outside of the box because Adaptive Health LLC will not process a refund without it—you’ll just pay for return shipping.
It takes Nugenix 3-5 business days to process your refund, and it may take one full billing cycle for the refund to post to your account, depending on your bank.
Does Nugenix Total T Work?
How well Total T works depends on the individual. Many users are positive about the results and it has incredible social proof, especially among men aged above 40. They expressed an increase in strength, muscle, and sex drive.
This testosterone booster got rid of problems like erectile dysfunction, giving them confidence in their sexual performance.
Younger men felt that Nugenix Total T increased their endurance and performance in the gym. With over 4.1 stars on Amazon, we can comfortably say that it works.
Here are some questions many people ask about Nugenix Total T and their answers.
Can Testosterone Supplements Increase Testosterone Levels?
Yes, and they often do. They’re often recommended for people with low testosterone levels. Low testosterone in women and men can have adverse effects like :
- Reduced sex drive in both men and women.
- Erectile dysfunction.
- Loss of lean muscle in men.
- Weight loss.
- Weight gain in women.
- Vaginal dryness.
Supplements like Nugenix Total T can help ease the symptoms of low testosterone levels by promoting the production of more testosterone in your body. They also have other nutrients that help rejuvenate your body and health.
Before taking any supplements, consult a qualified medical professional.
How Long Does It Take for Nugenix Total T to Work?
It will take you at least 30 days to see results with Nugenix Total T, and this is quite normal even with other similar testosterone boosters. You may see results sooner, but that will depend on your body’s metabolism rate.
Keeping yourself fit, working out, and eating a balanced diet during this period may speed up the process.
Is Nugenix Total T Safe To Take?
The ingredients used in this formulation are generally safe to take, and there is no evidence to state otherwise. Because the FDA doesn’t regulate these supplements, consult your doctor before taking any.
This supplement features eight natural ingredients full of healthy nutrients for your body. It does not contain any toxic substances or steroids. Besides that, very few users have reported any moderate or major side effects to using Nugenix Total T.
Users with allergies to specific ingredients in this formulation may have reactions to it. You may also experience some side effects if you take Total T with contraindicated medication.
What Are the Benefits of Nugenix Total T?
As stated above, Nugenix Total T has many benefits. They include higher testosterone levels, better sexual virility, I\improved blood flow and reduces stress. You check out the ingredient section for specific benefits and the Pros and Cons section for overall benefits.
What Is the Best Testosterone Booster?
The jury is still out on this question. There are many testosterone boosters in the market and you can look at some of them here. However, Testogen, as a testosterone booster supplement, has one of the highest social proof levels we’ve seen and we’d certainly recommend it.
Nugenix testosterone booster is a safe option, and you’ll get impressive results with consistent use.
It does not contain any toxic substances and all its ingredients are safe for human consumption. If you’re also looking to spice up your sex life, Nugenix is the way to go.
- “Nugenix® Official Site: Nugenix Free Testosterone Boosters: Terms & Conditions.” Nugenix, www.nugenix.com/terms.
- “Nugenix Is Rated ‘Poor’ with 2.5 / 5 on Trustpilot.” Trustpilot, www.trustpilot.com/review/nugenix.com.
- Staff, Harvard Health Publishing. “Vitamin B12 Deficiency Can Be Sneaky, Harmful.” Harvard Health, 31 Aug. 2020, www.health.harvard.edu/blog/vitamin-b12-deficiency-can-be-sneaky-harmful-201301105780.
- “Office of Dietary Supplements – Vitamin B12.” NIH Office of Dietary Supplements, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminB12-Consumer/
- Banihani, Saleem Ali. “Vitamin B12 and Semen Quality.” Biomolecules, MDPI, 9 June 2017, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5485731/.
- “Office of Dietary Supplements – Zinc.” NIH Office of Dietary Supplements, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Zinc-HealthProfessional/
- Allerton, Timothy D, et al. “l-Citrulline Supplementation: Impact on Cardiometabolic Health.” Nutrients, MDPI, 19 July 2018, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6073798/
- Wankhede, Sachin, et al. “Beneficial Effects of Fenugreek Glycoside Supplementation in Male Subjects during Resistance Training: A Randomized Controlled Pilot Study.” Journal of Sport and Health Science, Shanghai University of Sport, June 2016, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6191980/.
- Kelly, Gregory. “What Is ElevATP® Ancient Peat and Apple Fruit Extract?” Neurohacker Collective, 26 Apr. 2019, neurohacker.com/what-is-elevatp-ancient-peat-and-apple-fruit-extract.
- Chen, Chee Keong, et al. “Supplementation of Eurycoma Longifolia Jack Extract for 6 Weeks Does Not Affect Urinary Testosterone: Epitestosterone Ratio, Liver and Renal Functions in Male Recreational Athletes.” International Journal of Preventive Medicine, Medknow Publications & Media Pvt Ltd, June 2014, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4085925/.
- Pizzorno, Lara. “Nothing Boring About Boron.” Integrative Medicine (Encinitas, Calif.), InnoVision Professional Media, Aug. 2015, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4712861/.
- NR;, Ferrando AA;Green. “The Effect of Boron Supplementation on Lean Body Mass, Plasma Testosterone Levels, and Strength in Male Bodybuilders.” International Journal of Sport Nutrition, U.S. National Library of Medicine, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8508192/.
- “Low Testosterone.” Low Testosterone: Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment – Urology Care Foundation, www.urologyhealth.org/urology-a-z/l/low-testosterone.